Corningware Slow Cooker Manual : Curry Recipes For Slow Cooker
Corningware Slow Cooker Manual
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A kitchen appliance consisting of a clay pot and its housing with self-contained electrical heating, characterized by a loose-fitting lid, relatively low temperatures, and long cooking times, and used especially in the preparation of stews
- CorningWare was originally a brand name for a unique pyroceramic glass cookware resistant to thermal shock, that was first introduced in 1958 by Corning Glass Works. CorningWare is notable for the fact that it can be used directly on the stovetop.
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- a small handbook
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- Of or done with the hands
- Using or working with the hands
- of or relating to the hands; “manual dexterity”
Slow Cooker Applesauce
Combine in slow cooker:
6 cups chunked (mostly) peeled cored apples
½ cup water or cider
scant ¼ cup sugar
ginger & cinnamon to taste
Cook on High 3-5 hours depending on how chunky you like it.
Made approx. six 5 oz bowls.
Slow cooker's delight